- Learn the most common mistakes that presenters make
- Discover the real objective of every presentation
- Understand how to influence what people are taking away
- Review common archetypes and impact of story telling
- Identify new tools to use that will make your presentations more effective
- Reduce anxiety and enhance confidence around group communication
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Problematic Presentations
- Many presentations do not begin with the intended audience and therefore have no impact. Learn what mistakes not to make.
- Building Communication That Has Impact
- Ensure your presentations are remembered even if you are not oozing with charisma.
- Why Every Presentation Must Have 3 Archetypes
- Since the beginning of time, we have lived with archetypes that are unconsciously and universally understood. Learn how to use these archetypes to present with greater impact on your audience.
- Keys to Great Story Telling
- Most presenters are not story writers. We will share the basics of crafting a presentation that has a story behind it.
- You Are Now Prepared – How to Confidently Communicate
- The audience is ready and the pressure is building within you. We will look at different tools experts use to confidently present key messages.