Improve your team’s public speaking abilities with this half-day development program.
Nerves, anxiety, or a lack of confidence can all negatively impact what may otherwise be a strong presentation.
Equipped with the right tools, however, your team can overcome their doubts, better prepare, and deliver more effective and memorable presentations.
With Impactful Presentation Skills, your group will work with a professional facilitator to discover how to become confident and powerful public speakers.
What to Expect in Your Session
In your Impactful Presentation Skills session, your group will learn public speaking tactics that can help grab any audience’s attention, before tackling interactive exercises.
Length of Session: Half Day
- Most Common Mistakes Presenters Make
- The Real Objective of Presentations
- How to Influence Your Audience
- Top Presentation Archetypes
- The Impact of Story Telling
- Effective Presentation Tools
- Ways to Reduce Anxiety & Improve Confidence
“Well organized and very engaging. In particular, I felt the topic of creating our own personal brand for communication was very helpful. I also appreciated the tips you gave to help deliver impact, rather than just content, during a presentation. Thank you.”
~ Construction, Toronto, ON
What’s Included with Your Session
In addition to your half-day skill development session, you will receive:
- Pre-Session Work – Your facilitator will work with you to gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization, culture, goals, and any specific issues your group may want to address.
- Interviews with Key Stakeholders – Through a series of telephone interviews with up to five participants, your facilitator will ensure that your session aligns with key stakeholders’ expectations.
- Customized Agenda & Content – The Ignitor team will prepare the agenda and content for your session so that it speaks your company language and achieves your desired learning objectives.
- Hard Copies of Session Material – Each participant will receive a handout package of key slides and any relevant material for the session.
- Post-Session Support – All participants will have access to your facilitator’s number and email so that your group can reach out regarding any questions that may come up after your session.
How Your Group Can Benefit from Impactful Presentation Skills
Here are just a few key advantages your team can take away from an Impactful Presentation Skills session:
- Overcome Challenges – Many presentations are not tailored to the intended audience and, therefore, have no impact. Learn how to avoid this common mistake and others.
- Communicate with Impact – Even if your team isn’t the most charismatic, discover how you and your colleagues can make your presentations more powerful and memorable.
- Discover the 3 Archetypes – Learn how to use the three main public speaking archetypes to your advantage during your presentations.
- Become a Great Story Teller – Find out the basics of crafting a presentation that has a story behind it, and become comfortable weaving a narrative into your public speaking.
- Find Your Confidence – When the audience is seated and ready, do you have trouble overcoming your nerves? Discover the tools experts use to confidently present.