Develop a plan to increase employee job satisfaction, productivity, and loyalty by helping your team feel more engaged at work.
A lack of employee engagement at your organization can lead to a whole lot of issues. Individuals may feel less satisfied and effective in their roles. They may also be more likely to leave for other employment opportunities.
And these are just a couple of the common pitfalls of a workforce that doesn’t feel engaged.
With Passionate Employee Engagement, your group will work with a professional facilitator to develop strategies that can improve engagement levels, resulting in happier, more productive employees.
What to Expect in Your Session
In your Passionate Employee Engagement session, your group will learn how to actively engage employees in ways that actually work, before tackling interactive exercises.
Length of Session: Half Day
- Defining Employee Engagement for Your Organization
- How to Measure Employee Engagement
- Common Mistakes & Money-Losing Ideas
- What Do Employees Really Need to Be Engaged?
- Fundamentals of an Effective Employee Engagement Plan
- How to Effectively Communicate Your Plan
“Wonderful! Thought-provoking. Excellent facilitation and your insights will help us greatly. Thank you for taking the time to get to know our group and our unique issues. It made a difference.”
~ Education, Albuquerque, NM
What’s Included with Your Session
In addition to your half-day skill development session, you will receive:
- Pre-Session Work – Your facilitator will work with you to gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization, culture, goals, and any specific issues your group may want to address.
- Interviews with Key Stakeholders – Through a series of telephone interviews with up to five participants, your facilitator will ensure that your session aligns with key stakeholders’ expectations.
- Customized Agenda & Content – The Ignitor team will prepare the agenda and content for your session so that it speaks your company language and achieves your desired learning objectives.
- Hard Copies of Session Material – Each participant will receive a handout package of key slides and any relevant material for the session.
- Post-Session Support – All participants will have access to your facilitator’s number and email so that your group can reach out regarding any questions that may come up after your session.
How Your Group Can Benefit from Passionate Employee Engagement
Here are just a few key advantages your team can take away from a Passionate Employee Engagement session:
- Define Employee Engagement – In the context of your organization, identify what employee engagement means to your company.
- Recognize Common Mistakes – Your facilitator will provide you and your group with case studies that outline the top mistakes organizations make with employee engagement.
- Learn What Employees Want – Discover what actual employees have said they really want from an employer – some of which may surprise you.
- Develop an Engagement Plan – As a team, build a framework for an employee engagement plan that makes sense for your company and the people that work there.
- Create a Communications Strategy – Decide how you would like to share your new engagement plan with employees, and develop communications strategies to make it happen.