- Craft A Personal Development Plan
- Develop Performance Management Cycle
- Implement Personal and Team Scorecard(s) or Objectives
- Leadership Attributes Versus Leadership Skill
- Becoming a Great Coach
- Accelerate Talent Development Of Your Team
- Fundamentals of Giving Impactful Feedback
How You Will Benefit
- You have responsibility for people and their development – how do I do this? You will learn the fundamentals to making the shift from a strong individual performer to leading people.
- Recognizing the purpose and value of measurable goals
- Build a template to set SMART goals for each team member.
- Effectively blend company high-level goals to your team’s objectives and personal objectives of team members.
- Become known for being a talent developer and respected leader of people through your skill of being a great coach.
- Retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their ambitions and required development.
- Leaders are highly skilled individuals who enjoy responsibility. Be a talent hunter by learning how to pick the next up and coming leader in your organization.
- Create a culture of trust through the delivery of accurate feedback that develops your team.
- Create detailed feedback follow up plans ensuring your feedback is taking root.