Improve Employee Performance
Coaching, defined as a professional relationship whose purpose is to contextually equip an individual with the necessary skills to excel in their role. It’s easy to define and much harder to deliver on.
Our session will look at how to create these performance based relationships. We will look at the four primary leadership styles, setting formal expectations around behaviour and skills, and how to give feedback that is embraced versus rejected.
- Coaching – A Leader’s Most Used Skill
- Preparing Yourself to Coach – Learning Transition Curve & Leadership Styles
- How To Prepare Someone To Be Coached
- Environment for Coaching – What and Why Is It So Important
- DORAGI – Model for Coaching
- Feedback – How to Deliver Positive, Impactful, Change Driven Feedback
- Follow Up To Your Coaching – Development of a Plan
How will you benefit?
- Recognizing the purpose and value of measurable goals
- Build a template to set SMART Goals
- Identify your preferred coaching style and when it is best to use it
- Learn a methodology to giving feedback such that positive impact occurs and development is felt by the organization because of it
- Form trusted relationships with those that are accountable to you