Help your team become more effective leaders with self-awareness techniques and improved emotional intelligence
Emotional intelligence (EQ) refers to one’s ability to effectively express emotion and approach interpersonal relationships with empathy and understanding.
In a workplace environment, stress and anxiety can run high. Increased emotional intelligence can help your group defuse conflict, improve communication, and become a higher performing team.
What to expect in your session
In your Emotional Intelligence session, your group will review the concepts of EQ before tackling interactive exercises.
Length of Session: Half Day
- Leadership & Vulnerability – A Winning Combination
- Leadership Control Versus Leadership Influence
- Attributes of a High Performer
- Emotional Intelligence – What It Is & Why It’s So Important
- Tools to Increase Self Awareness
- Ways to Increase EQ Throughout Your Organization
“I found this material to be extremely relevant to my work. Thank you for helping us realize the benefit of self awareness and its transformative affects for our careers – the tools shared will definitely be used.”
~ Retail, Toronto, ON
What's included in your session?
In addition to your half-day skill development session, you will receive:
- Pre-Session Work – Your facilitator will work with you to gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization, culture, goals, and any specific issues your group may want to address.
- Interviews with Key Stakeholders – Through a series of telephone interviews with up to five participants, your facilitator will ensure that your session aligns with key stakeholders’ expectations.
- Customized Agenda & Content – The Ignitor team will prepare the agenda and content for your session so that it speaks your company language and achieves your desired learning objectives.
- Hard Copies of Session Material – Each participant will receive a handout package of key slides and any relevant material for the session.
- Post-Session Support – All participants will have access to your facilitator’s number and email so that your group can reach out regarding any questions that may come up after your session.
How your group can benefit from emotional intelligence
Here are just a few key advantages your team can take away from an Emotional Intelligence session:
- Benefits of Vulnerability – Participants will learn how vulnerability has the power to enhance your leadership effectiveness, rather than decrease it.
- Rewards of Influence – Your team can discover how rewarding it can be to have influence over people, without controlling or micro-managing them.
- Effective Leadership – Emotional intelligence can help your group become more impactful leaders with effective management skills.
- Improved Self Awareness – In the session, participants will have the opportunity to define specific tools that they can use to increase their self awareness.
- Incorporate EQ into Your Business – With a better understanding of emotional intelligence, your team can determine how to increase self awareness back at your office.