Ignite your Performance Culture
Increase engagement by learning to be an everyday player
Culture is often defined as the repeatable behaviours of senior leaders of influential people in an organization. All organizations have a culture but not all organizations have a positive performance culture that draws the best out of your people.
Our customized session will focuses on the trust triangle, how to inspire the people around you, and the fundamentals to a 1-1 performance management relationship. We will look at setting expectations, giving and receiving feedback and great follow up.
- Performance + Culture = What Is Current State In Your Organization
- Merging Culture and Values With Strategic Plan and Performance Metrics
- Merging Shareholder Value With Employee Engagement
- Avoiding Culture Killers
- Performance Culture Embraced By All Employees
- Practical Ways to Implement Performance Culture
How you will benefit
- Become a passionate advocate for a positive healthy performance culture
- Understand how your contribution impacts the organizational health of your company
- Look at ways that you are able to impact a performance culture on your own and within a team environment
- Increase your level of engagement by learning to be an everyday player versus a bystander
- Gain freedom in holding yourself and others accountable to a performance culture